Ever wondered what Building Information modelling is all about?
Find out here what BIM is all about and how it is used
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility. A BIM is a shared knowledge resource for information about a facility forming a reliable basis for decisions during its life-cycle; defined as existing from earliest conception to demolition.
- This product will include:
- Further information on BIM
- An outline of the functions of BIM
- Illustrations of BIM data Structures
- Links providing further information on the system